Prepare yourself for an extraordinary journey like never before as you encounter the World of The Sacred Rings. This first-person point-and-click adventure is the sequel to Aura: Fate of the Ages.
Play as Umang as you awake and find yourself alone in a strange, dark and unwelcoming world. Clenched in your fist lies a series of rings - the Sacred Rings that grant the holder unlimited power and immortality. Quickly you realize that a rival clan has tracked you down and that they want the Sacred Rings’ power for their own evil purposes. You must protect the Sacred Rings and return them to the Keepers... the only ones who will be able to watch over them.
View All (10)Screenshots
- Vast, rich environments to explore including a mysterious house with a hidden secret, Manula Valley, the residing place of an old witch and an ancient warlock and the old Keepers Tower now controlled by your brutal adversary.
- Easy to navigate mouse-driven, point-and-click interface.
- Numerous original and creative puzzles to solve and challenge you.
- An engine that blends together beautiful pre-rendered graphics and environmental interaction with immersive special effects.
- More than 400 incredible locations to fully explore.
- A variety characters to interact with.
- An astonishing musical score with 8 varied themes to compliment gameplay.
Release Date: 4 MAY 2007
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Puzzle, Adventure
P3/Athlon 1.2GHz Processor.
64MB 3D Acclerated DirectX 8.1 compatible Video Card.
DirectX 8.0 compatible Sound Card.
DirectX 8.0 or higher.
View All Videos
(click to view)