Our hero Adrian Blake is an explorer and world famous cartographer. On returning from his latest expedition he discovers that his wife, Sophia, has disappeared.
Wrought with grief, Adrian immerses himself in his manuscripts and reveals an ancient curse from the goddess Ishtar. To save Sophia, Adrian must save the personification of his wife three times in three different eras.
The first of his adventures takes him to Pompei, on August 20th in the year 79 A.D. The city at the foot of Vesuvius has only four days left to live…
Adrian must persuade Sophia to leave with him, far from the impending danger. To find her in a completely unknown city and win her over once again, he must become a true citizen of Pompei.
He is not alone however. From the shadows, Adrian is being spied upon by the wicked slave of Octavius Quartio, the owner of Sophia’s house…
View All (6)Screenshots
- At last a great and beautiful love story in a game Action, humor, and suspense as well.
- A thrilling countdown: the scenario is divided into the four days preceding the eruption.
- An exceptionally long playing time and a game which is completely non lincar. You can move around freely inside the city.
- The reconstruction was carried out with the participation of the Superintendence of the archeological site the best international experts.
- A high-performance technology for even more attractive graphics 360 rotations in the 3D image using the CIN View technology.
Release Date: 4 OCT 2000
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Historical, Adventure
Setting: Fantasy, Ancient Times
Pentium 200 MMX
32 MB RAM
16 bits couleurs
Compatible Sound Blaster