Prepare yourself for a fantastical role-playing adventure in the magical world of Neverend. Rejected by society, you are Agavaen a mysterious young woman with magical powers. Explore a vast and unique world arming yourself with powerful weapons and spells as you uncover the clues to your true identity. Your destiny awaits you...
View All (7)Screenshots
- Battle your way through legions of challenging enemies as you quickly choose your strategies with the unique and powerful combat system.
- Create numerous powerful spells with the unique rune system.
- Uncover distinct storylines based on how you play the game.
- 3 levels of difficulty to suit your style of play.
- Explore the vast and enchanted world of Neverend A world filled with action, magic and adventure. Travel through its bustling towns, towering castles, ancient ruins and lush landscapes. Talk to its inhabitants choose your words wisely. Many will be friend... but many will be foe.
- Build a powerful character with experience points gained through battle and by successfully completing your quests.
- Purchase rare armor upgrades and potions with gold that you collect along the way.
- Arm yourself with powerful weapons and magical spells as you are confronted by enemies who will do everything they can to prevent you from completing your quests.
Release Date: 2 OCT 2006
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Role-Playing, Adventure
Use of Alcohol
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
CPU: 700 MHz Pentium 3 Processor or Higher
RAM: 128 MB (256
Video: 32 MB Video Card (64 MB Recommended) with DirectX 9.0c Support
Sound: 100% DirectX
Hard Drive Space: 2.7 GB Required
Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
Other: Keyboard and Mouse
View All Videos
(click to view)