Open your mind and let your imagination run wild as you embark on a fascinating journey to a far star. An epic graphic adventure set in the 19th century in the fantastic and extravagant universe of Jules Verne.
Play as the eccentric Michel Ardan and partake in a conquest to the far side of the moon. Alone in this mysterious place, explore the ruins of an abandoned temple and witness amazing events. Make fantastic discoveries and venture into the center of the moon itself as you try to find a way back home to Earth.
View All (7)Screenshots
- Discover beautiful environments on the dark far side of the Moon populated with a host of lunar creatures
- Pioneer a journey punctuated with ordeals leading you to the secrets of an advanced intelligent civilization
- Experience a non-linear and exotic voyage taking you beyond your imagination
- Use the innovative inventory system to combine and create new tools
- Challenge yourself and strive to improve your lunar IQ by actively completing each original puzzle
Release Date: 3 MAR 2006
Platform: Windows PC, On Sale
Gameplay: Puzzle, Single-Player, Sci-Fi, Adventure
1 GHz Processor
64 MB of Available System Memory
64MB 3D Graphics Card
1.6 GB of Available Hard Drive Space
One time internet activation required