Inspired by real events, your journey begins in 1902 in New Orleans. Katie is sent undercover by the Bureau of Special Investigation in this unique city to resolve strange murders where only body parts are discovered. People speak about supernatural events and the city is on the verge of panic. Time is running out for you since two more murders have occurred!
To solve this case, you will need to collect clues and listen to the various witness' statements. Progress carefully, pay attention to every detail around you and to all conversations. Influence characters' emotions by your actions in the game so they are inclined to help you to catch the killer!
View All (12)Screenshots
- Fully detailed 3D graphics with camera motion controlled by the player.
- Based on real events, the engaging storyline takes place in the captivating surroundings of the New Orleans of the early 20th century.
- Logical puzzles and non-linear dialogue branching, including modern RPG-like text unlocking.
- Profound game diversity, the game environment dynamically responds to player actions.
- Detective points score system and multiple gameplay achievements and penalties.
- Character emotions will change depending on your actions in the game world.
- Game fully translated and voiced in English.
Release Date: 14 NOV 2012
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Mystery, Puzzle, Single-Player, Historical, Adventure
Location: North America
Windows PC (XP / Vista / 7)
Modern 3D Graphics Card (not lowend, not on-board)
4.7 GB free space
One time internet activation required
View All Videos
(click to view)