Enola is a horror/adventure game about fear, isolation and murder. You play as an unnamed woman who has awoken on a desolate island, without any knowledge of her whereabouts. Over the course of your travels you find there is something else on the island...something dark and evil lurking in the shadows. Visit foreboding locations, solve intriguing puzzles and find clues to uncover mysteries about the island and your own identity. You’ll have to be quick and cunning to survive; but do you have what it takes to save another life?
Note: This game is a work in progress and your purchase supports its development. Regular updates will be released, but bugs and missing features are to be expected. By buying Enola at this early stage, you get it a discounted price. You also get access to current and future alpha builds, betas, and a DRM-Free digital copy of the game when it's finished.
View All (8)Screenshots
- Story-driven - Enola may be a horror game, but from gameplay elements to level design, Enola pushes the boundaries of the genre with a captivating and intriguing love story.
- Horror Without Monsters - Enola pushes the emotional boundaries of the player, putting them in an isolated, defenseless state of mind.
- Unconstrained Mechanics - The mix of first person mechanics and old-school adventure games allows players to keep track of clues and figure out puzzles without the constraints of traditional point-and-click interfaces.
- Frightenly Calculated Puzzles - Death traps meant to put players nerves to the test. Some puzzles are the usual fail and try again ones, but in other cases, failing can mean death...
- Superb Voice Acting and Musical Score. - Enola now offers a spine chilling soundtrack and immersive voice acting and sound effects. Superb voice acting and musical score.
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Mystery, Puzzle, Horror/Thriller, Single-Player, Adventure
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: 1 Ghz CPU (2 Ghz recommended)
Memory: 512Mb RAM (1Gb RAM if you're on Windows Vista/7)
Hard Disk Space: 400MB
Video Card: Graphics Card with Shader Model 3 support, 256 MB video memory (512 MB recommended)
Sound: DirectSound-compatible sound device
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 redist
For your convenience, these required libraries are included in the game installation. You can find them in the "binaries\redist" subfolder
View All Videos
(click to view)