A young Indian, Anusha, is kidnapped in the streets of New Delhi under the eyes of Fred, her betrothed. This young American student, who originally came to India for the first time to finally meet Anusha's parents, now has only one thing on his mind: to find and rescue his beloved from the claws of her kidnappers, members of a sect dedicated to the worship of the murderous god Khali.
This adventure in mysterious India takes place over three days, each of which consists of two distinct parts: reality and dream. In both of them the hero must achieve one single goal: rescue his fiancée. However, while in his dreams Fred is taken on a journey within traditional India, reality looks quite different as he is forced to face the contradictions of modern India. This original scenario guarantees an extraordinary experience as the player discovers two different yet complementary stories.
View All (9)Screenshots
- 360 vision in first person view takes the player in the middle of the action.
- Richly decorated and beautiful 3D landscapes and buildings including New Dehli, the Taj Mahal and the Temple of Khali for an intense Eastern atmosphere
- Real-time interaction with lots of Characters
- 3 atmospheres (day, night, dream) and 2 different scenarios
- Approximately 15 minutes of cinematics as well as many dialogues for an intense game experience.
Release Date: 1 AUG 2001
Platform: Windows PC, On Sale
Gameplay: Mystery, Single-Player, Adventure
OS : Windows XP
CPU: 500 MHz
RAM: 128 MB
Video Card: 16 MB
View All Videos
(click to view)