Join William Stanton on a mysterious journey, in a despate quest to save the life of his friend.
Travel beyond the realms of science and discover the mysterious apparatus which holds the secrets to the afterlife. Explore eerie environments and discover clues as you decipher ancient symbols that reveal the location of a portal leading to other worlds.
It is believed that, here, you will uncover the timeless secret of life itself.
Challenge your every rational thought, and face your every fear, as you learn the secrets of the Necronomicon and enter the realm of life, death and beyond.
View All (19)Screenshots
- Directly inspired by the writings of H.P. Lovecraft.
- Exploration, deliberation, action: The magic formula behind Necronomicon.
- Over 30 hours of challenging gameplay and puzzles.
- Over 40 locations to explore.
- Investigate a strange world, question remarkably lifelike characters, unearth precious clues enabling you to journey right to the heart of the mystery.
Release Date: 11 MAY 2001
Platform: Windows PC, On Sale
Gameplay: Mystery, Puzzle, Conspiracy, Horror/Thriller, Single-Player, Adventure
Location: North America
200 MHz CPU
32 Mb RAM
DirectX 8 compatible
View All Videos
(click to view)