Alexandria in Egypt 48 BC. The country is divided by civil war pitting Cleopatra's supporters against those of her brother and husband, Ptolemy, who is ravaging the country. In this climate of terror, Thomas, a young apprentice to Akkad, Cleopatra's astrologist and astronomist, falls in love with his master's daughter. One day, in horror, he discovers that both Master and daughter have been kidnapped.
Thomas sets out on their trail and learns in the course of his investigations that Cleopatra herself had asked Akkad to make a specific divination, and that the partisans of Ptolemy are behind the kidnapping. Cleopatra promises Thomas that in exchange for the tablets required for the divination, her guards will find the master and his daughter.
Thomas's investigations lead him to the discovery of Egypt's legendary sites such as the Library of Alexandria and the Lighthouse. Thomas also meets the Queen and a whole host of other mysterious characters.
Will he manage to save his master and his loved one, so that together they can decipher the stars? Without the prophecy, the country will be lost: the destiny of Egypt and its Queen are in his hands.
View All (8)Screenshots
- A multitude of different puzzles, each refering to Egyptian culture and science.
- Detailed and realistic graphics; Rediscover monuments such as the Lighthouse, the Library and the city of Alexandria as though you were there.
- Astrological gameplay; At the start of the game, the player chooses an astrological sign. The sign selected influences the game experience.
- A respect for historical precision: The developers based their work on historical research in order to faithfully recreate monuments and transcribe Egyptian culture.
- An interactive soundtrack especially created for the game: To improve player immersion, the soundtrack varies depending on the player's actions.
- A 3D main menu: The main menu is not a 2D screen, but a 3D space - navigate around Cleopatra's apartments.
- Inventory with combinable objects.
Release Date: 1 DEC 2007
Platform: Windows PC, On Sale
Gameplay: Mystery, Puzzle, Single-Player, Adventure
Setting: Ancient Times
Location: North Africa
OS : Vista, XP, 2000
CPU: Pentium III - 800 Mhz
RAM: 64 Mb
Video Card: 64 MB
HDD: 1.2 GB
View All Videos
(click to view)