All is not well in Blackmoor Manor, a Fourteenth Century English mansion haunted by a tragic past. You, as Nancy Drew, embark on your first international adventure to visit Linda Penvellyn, your neighbor's daughter and newlywed wife of a British diplomat. A mysterious malady keeps Linda hidden behind thick bed curtains. Is she hiding from something or someone, or is a more menacing threat stalking her? Face your fears to find the truth! Dare to Play TM
View All (6)Screenshots
- Travel to England and solve challenging puzzles to break the manors evil curse.
- Snoop and sleuth through gorgeously detailed rooms for clues.
- Meet intriguing suspects, including a sardonic talking parrot.
- Erase mistakes by using the Second Chance feature.
- Play at your own pace with Junior and Senior detective levels.
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Casual, Mystery, Puzzle, Single-Player, Adventure, Hidden Object
Location: North America
400 MHz or greater Pentium II CPU,
64MB of RAM,
300MB hard drive,
16MB DirectX compatible video card,
16 bit DirectX compatible sound card
View All Videos
(click to view)