Silverfall is a pure hack n’ slash oriented role-playing game that offers an original universe and its own graphic style.
Since the dawn of time, the inhabitants of the valley: humans, trolls, elves and goblins alike, have relied on the wizards of air, water, earth and fire. However the ancient tradition has run its course. The invention of the steam engine has overturned the ancient social orders and created virtual industrial kingdoms. Taking advantage of the conflicts that tear the partisans of nature and science apart are the forces of darkness. Along with their commander, Death-Shadow, they are besieging magic places to appropriate their powers.
Your quest will take you far and wide in your battle against the advent of the order of darkness. Numerous companions will share your adventure and use their powers to help you as best as they can in your fight against Death-Shadow and his allies.
View All (8)Screenshots
- Create your own character from 4 races. Choose your face, and customize your hair and skin color.
- Manage your evolution by choosing among 136 skills and spells. You are not stuck in a class, it gives you real freedom to create exactly the character you want to play and to adapt it to your gameplay style.
- Build your team out of 2 of 8 possible companions. Each of them has his own story, background, and abilities and can give you quests. The way you treat them will change their devotion, and they can become your lover or friend to the death.
- Your choices during the quests can influence the world, which may change your evolution and give you new abilities.
- A vast, open fantasy universe offering complete freedom, from the flying zeppelin city of Cloudworks to the mage volcano city of Brazer.
- Multiplayer mode in cooperative or PVP up to 8 players with LAN or Internet.
- Face more than 110 creatures and bosses.
Release Date: 1 NOV 2006
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Real-time, Online or Multi-Player, Single-Player, Role-Playing, Adventure
2.8 GHz CPU
512 MB RAM
128 MB video card RAM
8X DVD drive
10 GB available hard disk space
View All Videos
(click to view)