The story goes on... Runaway definitively marked a major comeback for adventure games. And now Brian and Gina are back in another exciting adventure!
Pendulo, the Madrid game development studio, has been working on this new adventure for three years. Special care has been taken for in-game graphics, a tribute to the great tradition of adventure games. The graphics combine highly detailed 2D backgrounds with 3D objects and characters, as seen in today’s animated movies. Humour will still be part of the journey and the music is trendy, which should remind players of the fantastic soundtrack found on the first opus.
Moreover, the characters, the story, and the numerous intrigues and riddles are on par with the graphics and they will no doubt ensure that Brian, Gina, and their parents gain a place in every adventurer's heart.
View All (12)Screenshots
- The sequel of the fabulous adventures of Brian Basco and Gina Timmings.
- Discover 6 great chapters of an unforgettable adventure containing many surprises!
- The combination of 2D and 3D delivers a unique graphical experience.
- Up to date, comic dialogue in the same vein as Runaway - A Road Adventure.
- An original soundtrack specially selected by Runaway artists.
Release Date: 12 MAR 2007
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Mystery, Single-Player, Comedy, Adventure
Pentium 4 1.6GHz or Athlon XP 1600+ Processor
32MB nVidia GeForce2 MX or Ati Radeon 7000 class Video Card
DirectX compatible Sound Card
7GB Hard Disk Space
Pentium 4 2GHz or Athlon XP 2000+ Processor
64MB nVidia GeForce 4 Ti or ATi Radeon 8500 class Video Card
View All Videos
(click to view)