Ghostly Halloween Update for Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams!
Patch 1.0.1 brings a dedicated Halloween Level and bug fixes
Offenburg, Halloween 2012 – “Black Death” Forest Games revisits one of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dream’s levels and updates it with new challenges and a ghost invasion.
The nightmare isn’t over! For Halloween, Black Forest Games revisits one of the levels from Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams. Based on the Enchanted Mountain Path level, this version brings new challenges in an exclusive night setting surrounded by spooky pumpkins and a ghost invasion for a hauntingly fun Halloween. This level can be selected via the “Extras” entry in the game’s main menu and is available as a free update on ghastly Steam, horrifying GOG.COM and ghoulish GamersGate, as well as the zombified backer versions of the game.
In addition the latest patch fixes some issues with the game. Check the details in the Patch Notes for Version 1.0.1:
- More code optimizations for smoother frame rates.
- Removed and/or altered final boss attacks that could trap you or catch you by surprise. Shield gem now spawns after phase 2 instead of after phase 1.
- More checkpoints!
- Miscellaneous level tweaks.
- Trampolines now have more lenient timing.
- Updated music and sound effects.
- Alt-tabbing should no longer cause any issues.
- Dashing into an enemy and rebounding into another should no longer get you killed except in some rare cases.
- Missing screen resolutions for certain refresh rates have been fixed.
- Game no longer crashes if you have no sound card or deactivate it.
- The idle animation can now also be canceled with a crouch as intended.
- Jumping on owls in Score Attack now gives you points as it should.
- Dashing at turtles should now be easier.
- Bricks now always shatter if you dash through them.
- Some erroneous EN text in non-EN languages has been fixed.
- Miscellaneous small fixes to the launcher.
Screenshots and more details about the Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams are available on Black Forest Games’ website: http://www.GianaSistersTwistedDreams.com
Follow us on
About Black Forest Games:
Founded in 2012 by the core development and leadership team behind Spellbound Entertainment, Black Forest Games is a new studio focused on high-quality video games. The studio is based in Offenburg, Germany and currently employs a staff of international (French, German, American, Belarus and more) industry professionals that have experience building games for all major game platforms.
For more information on the game and Black Forest Games please visit our official website: http://www.black-forest-games.com