Battle for Niria: a free MMORPG for iOS and Android
To become available worldwide on March 19, 2013
March 18, 2013 - Battle for Niria is an online role-playing game designed for a wide range of users and featuring simple and easy-to-learn battle mechanics, personalization opportunities, an advanced rating system, plenty of formulas for creating unique armor and artifacts, attractive characters, excellent graphics and a Match-3 battle system.
The protagonist is a space dragon of the Lear race from the planet Niria, which was conquered by the evil Tantant invaders. Fortunately, a few Lears managed to escape and get to Earth.
The main goal of the game is to help your character to become the greatest warrior by leveling up his/her skills and abilities. Additionally, you need to equip your dragon with powerful spells and armor to free his/her homeland.
There are 3 types of battle including on-line battles among players and battles against monsters of different levels and power. The victorious player is rewarded with experience, artifacts, and ratings.
The game also has an extensive quest line including the creation of a portal back to the home planet Niria.
"Battle for Niria" will be available App Store and Google Play on March 19, 2013 through the following links:
Apple Appstore - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id598222724?ls=1&mt=8
Google Play - http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.battleforniria
- 3 BATTLE MODES: Single; Player vs Monsters; and Player vs Player mode in the Arena.
- GREAT VARIETY OF ACTIONS: Abilities upgrades, artifact development, puzzles, achievements, and ratings.
- GREAT CHOICE OF OUTFITS: Various armor and boosting artifacts for the fully 3D character.
- EASY MATCH-3 BATTLE CONTROLS: Fast-paced fights using spells, elixirs, and boosts.
- EXCITING QUESTS: Include building a portal to Niria.
- 30 CHARACTER LEVELS: Constant development and improvement of the character.
- OS: iOS, Android 2.3 and above
- Developer/Publisher: i-Free Innovations
- Release Date: March 2013
- Price: Free