Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers
This message board is where gamers can feel free to exchange ideas with your fellow gamer. In amer does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulnesorder to keep this a place for all of us to enjoy and for you to participant on our message board we must layout a few rules and policies.
Just Adventure is solely responsible for creating, hosting, and maintaining this message board. This is a private board and shall not be used for anyone personal causes.
Just Adventure reserves the right to ban any person from this message board which it has determined to be in violation or simply just for the good of the overall community. Just Adventure also reserves the right to delete or remove any post on our message board.
Bearing that in mind, all Members must agree to follow these simple rules:
- No foul language or any type of language that would be consider abusive this includes any materials which are knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, sexual oriented, vulgar, obscene, hateful, harassing, profane, racist, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- No posting of any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by yourself.
- No multiple message board accounts by a single person are prohibited.
- No blatant advertisements for non-strategy/Just Adventure products, schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also prohibited from this message board. Users are allowed to include a web site address in a signature, request comments on their personal site in a social setting, or provide an interesting or relevant link to another site.
- No Trolling. Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the message board. Trolling could be directed towards one user or a group of users. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion; it only encourages personal attacks and will not be tolerated.
- No Copyright Infringement posts. We do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please DO NOT post serial numbers or CD keys, copyrighted media or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information.
- No rude or disrespectful posts to or about any forum moderators or Just Adventure Staff. We will not tolerate any forum member acting in this manner.
Just Adventure will maintain a high-level decency standard on our message board.
Just Adventure does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Just Adventure or any entity associated with it. Members remain solely responsible for the content of their messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless this Just Adventure, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of messages. Just Adventure also reserves the right to reveal Member identities and / or recent activities.
Revised: October 31, 2005