Starpoint Gemini 2 Screens, Info - February 28, 2014
Starpoint Gemini 2 - Screens, Info & New Videos - Updated January 21, 2014
News: Starpoint Gemini 2 to Support Next-Gen Oculus Rift Headset - January 21, 2014
A significant update has been released for the alpha version of Starpoint Gemini 2. This will provide layers of energy, depth and variation to the open-world 3D space sim.
Advanced Update Features:
- Graphic and gameplay anomalies redesigned and updated
- Local security ships now check passing ships for illegal goods including the player, and will demand that the ship jettisons the cargo if contraband is found
- Skill & Perk respect panel has been added to stations, so players can test out different skill setups. Skill & Perk points can be reset for a price
- Boarding mechanics have been updated with various random micro-events that can fire off, to change the course of on-ship battles
- Ships “drop” derelicts more frequently when exploding and all ships now have proper derelict models
Further, a user-generated Hero Contest has been launched Little Green Men Games. Players will create characters they'd like to see placed in the game; the character with the most community votes will win. The contest ends on March 14, 2014.