Available on PC, Mac and Linux, Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
is a mixture of pirates, undead pirates, mini-games and puzzles and a brilliantly-crafted story.
You play museum owner Sarah Black, who must pursue an undead pirate who has kidnapped her daughter. You're led to a mysterious island where you find moss-covered relics of the Golden Age of Piracy.
However, the true nature of the island will only be revealed in the light of a full moon. Residing in the island's center is a gigantic, skull-shaped rock. The beaches are littered with the sun-bleached bones of pirates.
You learn that the villain is entangled in a tragic, centuries-old love story and wants to resurrect his mistress with your daughter's life force. You must rescue her before it's too late. Features:
System requirements (PC)
- A chilling story of crime and curses, true love and pirates (some of them undead)
- Hand-painted graphics
- Mini games can be switched to Mahjong-style
- Original puzzles with various levels of difficulty
- Have we mentioned undead pirates?
- Helpful map
- Collector’s Edition includes bonuses: bonus gameplay, wallpapers, artwork, movie gallery, replayable Hidden Object Scenes, a concept art collection and a Strategy Guide
- OS: Windows 7/ XP/Vista
- CPU: 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- DirectX: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 1400 MB
The developer asks that you vote for Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
on Steam Greenlight. A demo of the game is available.