• Over 100 interactive elements and loads of hidden secrets
• Read Swery65’s notebook and learn how the game was made
• Three interactive maps showing everything in the game
• Never-before-seen concept sketches and high-resolution art
• Play with the soundboard or listen to the soundtrack
It also goes without saying that the visual guide will contain spoilers, so newcomers to Deadly Premonition should avoid reading too far ahead, lest they have the ending or other elements spoiled for them.
Deadly Premonition is known for its open world, non-linear gameplay, and sprinkling comedy into the horror theme. The player is Agent York, who has been sent to Greenvale to investigate the murder of a young woman. Deadly Premonition is subject to a host a realistic interactions, such as having a day-night cycle, making sure York sleeps and eats, fueling up and repairing vehicles, as well as paying attention to other characters' schedules as they go about their errands and work.