If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register or login before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Topic: Press Release: Amazon, Google, BBC & Others Accounced for Develop in Brighton
Media and entertainment giants Amazon, Google and the BBC have just been announced to speak at next week’s Develop in Brighton, which takes place at the city’s Hilton Metropole on 10-12 July 2012. The Steam team, Lionhead Studios and SCEE are also among the final line up confirmed for Europe’s leading games development conference.
The following sessions have been confirmed for the one-day Evolve Conference on Tuesday 10 July:
· Amazon Cloud Computing and Gaming Ryan Shuttleworth,Technical Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
· How to Advertise Your Games on Google Ali Syed, Senior Acquisition Manager, Google
· TV & Gaming - The Future of Entertainment Simon Harris, Executive Producer, BBC Worldwide
· Starting a New Games Brand David Bozard, Dojit
The following sessions have also been confirmed for the two-day Develop Conference on Wednesday 11 and Thursday 12 July: · Lionhead’s Eventful Journey Gary Carr, Creative Director, Lionhead Studios
· Meet the Steam Team (this session straddles both Develop and Indie Dev Marketing) Anna Sweet, Augusta Butlin, DJ Powers and Jason Holtman, Valve Software
· 'Creating Dunwall' - Visual Development for Dishonored Sebastien Mitton, Art Director, Arkane Studios Viktor Antonov, Visual Design Director, ZeniMax Media
· Developing on PlayStation®Mobile Neil Brown, Team Leader R & D Department, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
“We’re very excited to announce speakers from Amazon, Google and BBC Worldwide, which further display both the increasing convergence between games and TV and the rise of digital distribution,” said Andy Lane, managing director, Tandem Events.
“The fact that the Develop Conference draws names from global entertainment giants such as these is also testament to the investment we have made over the last seven years to continually evolve this conference to ensure it always meets the knowledge, networking and business requirements of today’s games developers in Europe.”
-Well, listen to my story, a story I will tell, of an airborne sapper, who would go through hell, His home was FT. Leonard Wood, the land that God forgot, the mud was 18inches deep, and the sun was blazing hot.