Upcoming Releases: MacGuffin's Curse
Winner of the Freeplay Award for Best Game Writing to arrive this April is a werewolf comedy puzzle adventure by Brawsome.
Press Release - MacGuffin's Curse to Release for PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad this April - January 8, 2012
MacGuffins Curse is an exciting puzzle adventure from Brawsome, the team that brought you Australian Game of the Year Jolly Rover. A mix of top-down action puzzling and character-based story adventure, MacGuffins Curse is new spin on an old favourite!
Lucas MacGuffins life takes a strange turn when he swipes a valuable amulet from the Museum of Myths and Mysteries. With his newfound ability to transform into a powerful werewolf in the moonlight, hell have to search the city of Feyre high and low to learn how to remove it! This might prove difficult with the recently-installed citywide security system but then again, with Lucas powers, maybe not
- Switch between wolf and human forms, each with unique skills!
- Sneak and smash your way through a high-tech city in lockdown!
- Hilarious conversations with a huge cast of characters, with nearly 100 side quests in the tradition of classic PC adventure games!
- Cohesive, fully integrated hint and task tracking system!
- A huge character-driven story that will have you hooked!
Screenshots Added - January 8, 2012